After the fingerprint scanner, the dual rear camera becomes the trending on new smartphones. Recently we come to know about one more device, Gionee S10; which will come with the dual rear camera and it’s now certified by TENAA.
Gionee S10 has a 5.5-inch Full HD 1920×1080 pixels display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device also has a fingerprint scanner at the front of the device, below the screen.
The device is powered by a 2.0GHz Octa-core processor with 3700mAh non-removable battery. When we talk about the storage capacity of the phone, Gionee S10 has a 64GB of internal storage capacity with 4GB of RAM. The phone also support microSD cards up to 128GB.
With Amigo OS packed based on Android 7.0 (Nougat) the device looks great. The main attraction of the device is the rear camera pair, it has the 13MP dual rear camera with single LED flashlight. The front-facing camera of Gionee S10 is just amazing with 16MP resolution.
When we talk about the size of the phone, Gionee S10’s dimensions are 154.4x76x7.6 mm with the weight of 176.6 grams. The phone also supports 4G, VoLTE connectivity with other necessary connections.
Gionee S10 Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixels display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage capacity
- Supports microSD cards up to 128GB
- 2.0GHz Octa-core processor
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo OS
- 13MP dual rear camera with LED flashlight
- 16MP front-facing selfie shooter
- Fingerprint scanner at the front of the device
- Supports 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, and other necessary connections
- 3700mAh non-removable powerful battery
- Dimensions are 154.5 x 76 x 7.6 mm
Gionee S10 to come with Gold and Black color and we are expecting the device to launch soon by the company. The device will cost around $300 hence, we need to wait for the official confirmation about the price of the phone.