Microsoft Edge browser is the latest addition to the Windows 10, in place of Internet Explorer. But just like all other browser Edge is not also a perfect app. Many people from around the world mentioned that they are facing crashing problem on Microsoft Edge or sometimes it just doesn’t start. Here I’m going to guide you with fixing the Microsoft Edge won’t open problem permanently.
There are many problems you can face, or maybe you are facing with the Edge browser. Some people even say that the Edge browser is missing from Windows 10. Here in this article, I’m going to give you a permanent fix for all of your Microsoft Edge problem.
You can apply the below trick if you are facing:
- Microsoft Edge won’t open
- Microsoft Edge crashes
- Microsoft Edge missing from Windows 10
The one and only solution for the issue/ problems mentioned above is given below.
Microsoft Edge Won’t Open / Crash / Missing [FIXED]
Fixing the problem is easy, you just need to be careful while following the steps. The steps to fix the problems with Microsoft Edge mentioned below.
- At first press the Windows Key + Q, or open the start menu and search for Windows PowerShell.
- Once you find the Windows PowerShell app, right-click on it and select the Run an Administrative option
- Now copy the command from below and paste it on Windows PowerShell and hit the enter button
- After hitting the enter button, it will start executing, wait till it completes
- Once the process completes, you need to restart your computer (if it doesn’t automatically)
- After the reboot, try to open Microsoft Edge browser, and you don’t face any problem again
That’s exactly how you can fix Microsoft Edge won’t open, crash problem. If you continue facing the problem, follow the process once again and be sure to leave a comment below if you fail to get success.