Samsung has announced a new variant of Galaxy J5 Prime smartphone; the device comes with 32GB internal storage capacity. The phone has a 2GB of RAM with microSD card slot, with whom you can expand your storage capacity up to 256GB extra.
Below you’ll find the full phone specs and features; the phone has been launched with a price tag if Rs 14,900. With the power of 1.4GHz Exynos 7570 Quad-core processor and 2400mAh battery, the phone looks moderated and suitable for fair use.
When we talk about the camera quality of the phone, it has a 13MP primary camera (which now almost all of the smartphone has) with LED flashlight and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Key Specs
Well, the latest version of the phone is available in 32GB internal storage capacity, previously there was a 16GB variant in the market.
- 5-inch 720p HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2GB RAM with 16GB/ 32GB internal storage capacity
- MicroSD card supports up to 256GB
- 1.4GHz Exynos 7570 Quad-core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP primary camera with LED flashlight
- 5MP front-facing selfie shooter
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The device is available in Gold and Black color. The phone got a price tag of 14900 INR whereas the 16GB variant of the device is available in India for Rs 13790.