Recently Xioami has launched the 2nd generation of Mi Max in China with some attractive specs and features. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is featured with a 6.4-inch 1080p display and packed with a 5300mAh non-removable battery. When we talk about the processing power of the phone, Mi Max 2 is powered by the Snapdragon 625 Processor with 4GB RAM, and it’s available in 64GB and 128GB internal storage variant.
The camera quality of the device is also fantastic with a 12 MB primary camera with Sony IMX386 sensor and 5MP front-facing game. The battery capacity of the phone is also amazing with 5300mAh power, and it delivers up to 2 days of battery talk time, and it gives 68% of battery charge in just an hour.
As mentioned the phone is available in two variant- 64GB, and 128GB internal storage capacity both having 4GB of RAM and same specs and features. The phone does support dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD), or you can choose to insert one SIM and one microSD card.
Mi Max 2 has a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device, does support 3.5mm audio jack, 4G, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C.
Mi Max 2 Specs and Features
- 6.44-inch 1920×1080 pixels Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 Processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/ 128GB internal storage capacity
- 12 MP primary camera with Sony IMX386 sensor
- 5 MP front-facing selfie shooter
- Supports 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G, VoLTE
- Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- 5300mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (gives 68% charge in an hour)
- Fingerprint scanner at the back of the device
- MIUI 8 based Android
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is now available in China to purchase in Gold color. The 64GB variant of the device costs 1699 Yuan and the 128GB variant of Mi Max 2 costs 1999 Yuan.