The tech giant Apple has launched the all-new iPhone and Apple watch new compatibility features and has named it “iPhone + Apple Watch”. This campaign is aimed to reinforce the benefits one will get when both the devices are integrated together.
The campaign is live on Apple’s Homepage and it showcases different features that will be unlocked once both the devices are synced. It goes something like this-
“Get directions on iPhone and tap on your wrist when you need to turn. Check your heart rate on Apple Watch and track it over the last hour, day, month, or year on iPhone. When you put the two of them together, they add up to so much more.”
Apple has always focused on showcasing the hands-off ability that this integration provides to its users and it is pretty evident by the looks of the homepage of Apple. Abilities such as heart rate tracking, answering calls, playing songs, and tracking health-related data and analysis of all this can be done after syncing both the smart device where iPhone is the brains behind all the processes mainly.
Here are some of the examples of the feature that can be unlocked after syncing your Apple watch with your iPhone-
- If you don’t have your iPhone near you, with just a glance over your watch, you could know who’s calling and can either answer or ignore it.
- You can shift the call on your watch to your phone just by tapping on it and it can even be changed into FaceTime.
- One can just raise their watch and see who’s texting them and that’s not it; a reply can also be sent through watches. Quick fun replies were never this easy.
- If your hands are full, no worries just ask Siri to reply to the text on your watch.
- iPhones are famous for their amazing photo capturing ability. With Apple Watch, you can set a shot and then capture it through tapping on your watch.
- The photos taken can be set as an Apple watch’s face.
- With the help of Apple’s Music library, it’s now very easy to access music and control the playlist through your watch.
- It’s not just music that can be listened to; you can also listen to podcasts and audiobooks with the help of your watch and iPhone.
- Health stats like heart rate can be tracked all the time through your watch, and then can be analyzed by the app on your iPhone. If our heart rate suddenly spikes or is too low, a notification will be shown.
These are some of the features; however, there are a lot of features that Apple has incorporated into this campaign. And we can expect a lot of new features to come up in the near future.