PLDT (Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company) is one of the leading telecommunications and internet service provider in the Philippines. If you own a PLDT internet connection and wondering how to change PLDT WiFi password, this guide is for you.
There are two modems that PLDT provides, white and black. If you are using the black one, you can find the default password on the back of the modem. And for the white one, you can find it inside the modem.
It is very easy to change the WiFi password of PLDT modem. It’s just like changing the password of any internet provider. To make the process easy we have pointed out the steps, follow the guide and it’ll be done within minutes.
How to Change PLDT WiFi Password 2020
- First, connect to the PLDT WiFi, you can find the default password on the modem itself.
- Now go to http://pldthomewifisettings.net or 192.168.1.1
- If following the 2nd step gives you an error saying “Your connection is not private” click on the Advanced option and click on the link saying “Proceed to pldthomewifisettings.net (unsafe)”
- Now click on the “WiFi Settings” option
- There you’ll get the option to change the name of the WiFi network as well as the password
- Make the changes to the network according to your need and click on the Apply button. This will save the settings and you’ll be able to use new the new password you have just created.
This is how you can Change PLDT WiFi Password, isn’t this easy.
To easily manage your PLDT account and WiFi network, you can also download their official Android and iOS app. You can download the apps from the link below:
Thanks for visiting our website. If you need any other help regarding the PLDT WiFi network, feel free to let us know about them. Hope this guide on Change PLDT WiFi Password helped you.