India is now running on the 4G connection, but it’s time to upgrade. You might still not get full 4G features (internet speed, network) but the Indian smartphone market is getting ready for 5G connection. Recently IQOO3 by the BBK Electronics group has entered the Indian market with 5G connectivity and many cool features.
Just like Sony’s latest announced Xperia 1 II, IQOO3 powered by the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 processor with up to 12GB RAM and 250GB internal storage. IQOO3 is available in three models, 1st one featuring 8GB RAM + 128GB storage; 2nd one with 8GB + 256GB storage and the last one with 12GB RAM + 256GB storage.
You can check the price of each variant of IQOO3 below:
- 8GB + 128GB = INR 36,990 (Approx. US $512)
- 8GB + 256GB = INR 39,990 (Approx. US $554)
- 12GB + 256GB = INR 44,990 (Approx. US $623)
The 12GB RAM variant (the top model) only supports 5G connection.
The sale for IQOO3 will start from 4th March 2020
According to IQOO’s website, IQOO3 is India’s highest Antutu ranking smartphone with a score of 610576. Check the key features of IQOO3 below.
Key Features of IQOO3
- 8GB – 12GB RAM
- 128GB – 256GB internal storage
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display
- 48MP AI Quad Camera (48MP+13MP+13MP+2MP)
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 4440 mAh Battery with 55W Fast Charging (50% charge in 15 minutes)
2020 is going to be amazing for the smartphone market in India. We are expecting to see more budget-friendly phone (under 20,000 INR) with top of the line features and specs. IQOO3 is now available to Flipkart to purchase online.